With my hubby working in the fruit and vegetables industry I always have fresh fruit home at home. 😆. I am very lucky to have the extra supplies with a growing family.
I had to share this snack recipe with you all. These are one of my boys favourite snack to make and eat. The beauty about this recipe is you only need two ingredients;
🍏 apple🍎 and cinnamon
•2 Granny Smith or Pink Lady apples, peeled, cored, and sliced thin
•1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 110 degrees Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Core apple and slice as thinly as possible into rings.
3. Arrange the apple slices on the baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle cinnamon over the apple slices.
4. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the apple slices are crisp and golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool down to room temperature and enjoy.
This is another great kitchen activity that you and your children can make together.
Thanks @momables for this recipe.
Let me know if you try this recipe♥️